Old 16-02-2003, 09:39 PM
Nina Baltes

Default mini phals

Jim Landers wrote:
This is an interesting thread. I don't have any of the smaller varieties
mentioned here, mostly because their flowers do not appeal to me; but some
of them I have never seen on sale either. I did have a Mini Mark at one
time, but it went south for the winter and unfortunately - never came back.
I vowed that if I ever saw one blooming at a show I would try it again
because the one I had was a very interesting and desirable little plant. I
had forgotten all about it until Gene mentioned it.

He also mentioned Phal Fantasy Musick which is about the same size
of Mini Mark (plant-wise), but the flowers are a bit smaller. It
also just started blooming for me .

http://www.chaotropic.net/pics/galle...es/musick1.jpg

I dare you to resist it .

Nina
--
C'est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot.
Louis Pasteur