Old 17-08-2006, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
John Bachman John Bachman is offline

Default Tomatoes aren't ripening ?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:06:59 -0400, Jenny
wrote:

John Bachman wrote:
I have had the same experience here in Southern NH. They are finally
coming but it sure took a long time.

It has been COLD in Southern NH this summer! (I'm only a few miles from
the NH border myself).

Still no blue morning glories and primroses in bloom here, fer cryin'
out loud!

--Jenny

Hmmm, I recall sweating profusely for most of the summer. The spring
was cold and wet but the summer has been pretty normal.

You are just a few miles from the NH border? That is New Hampshire
right? Not New Holland?

John