Old 17-08-2006, 03:45 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Mark K. Bilbo Mark K. Bilbo is offline

Default And some people say there's no God..........

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:00:04 +0000, Ron Baker, Pluralitas! wrote:

"Victor Faraday" wrote in message
. ..
Last night just before bed, I looked out over my deck, and there

I looked up into the sky and saw a nice cloud.

And some people say there is no Osiris.

I saw lightning and heard thunder. Yet some people say there is no Thor.

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com