Old 17-08-2006, 04:03 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default Food refuse

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

You are far better off burying the food in the ground. Ants are the
earths aerators and help to break down organic matter into nutrients a
plant can use. Same thing with worms. If you bury fresh food instead
of pouring it out as an anaerobic, funky soup, most micro and macro
organisms will not be able to use it. Life in the soil is the main
thing to encourage.

He needs to learn how to build a properly managed compost heap for best
results. :-)
--
Peace!
Om