Old 17-08-2006, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike in Spain[_1_] Mike in Spain[_1_] is offline

Default Wasps

Mike wrote:
I did explain in an earlier thread that my wife is very allergic to wasp
stings. This is to such a degree that it is mentioned on her medical
records.

"Rubbish. Wasps don't hurt you" is the usual retort. "Just a little prick"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/17082006/35...rning-die.html

One had five 'little pricks'

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Some people are very very sensitive to bee and wasp stings, so much so
that a sting could be fatal if it was in the wrong place, these people
often have other sensitivities, and may well have to carry epipen
injectors as a life saving measure.