Old 17-08-2006, 06:42 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Pastor Kutchie Pastor Kutchie is offline

Default And some people say there's a God..........

A few months ago, I was taking a train uptown to see my friend. The
train slowed down as it approached the first stop and stopped halfway
into the station. Another train was stationary on the down track short
of the end of the platform.

Eventually we pulled fully into the station and passengers were able to
embark/disembark. The train left the station, but soon after, it
stopped in a tunnel for 15 minutes. The current had been turned off,
the driver explained, because of an 'incident' at the previous station.

Later it transpired that the down train had had a 'jumper'. Well, a
sitter, in fact. He'd climbed down just before the train pulled in and
sat on the track far too late for the inevitable to be prevented. The
current on the down line had to be turned off for 4 hours while
tranport police looked for the sitter's head, which a fox had ran off
with.