Old 17-08-2006, 07:38 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Uncle Vic Uncle Vic is offline

Default And some people say there's no God..........

Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet ZenIsWhen
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Obvioiusly this spider, "with a brain maybe the size of a grain of
sand" has one over on you!

They certainly have one over on my daughter. A tiny little spider can make
her scream her lungs out. I tried to explain, out of the many thousands of
species of spider, only two are poisonous and one of those cannot tolerate
the climate where we live. Didn't help.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011