Old 17-08-2006, 08:56 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Robibnikoff Robibnikoff is offline

Default And some people say there's no God..........

"Brian E. Clark" wrote in message
.net...
In article , Robibnikoff said...

So here we have a creature, with a brain maybe the size
of a grain of sand, and likely less than a year old,
building something any civil engineer would
show with great pride.

Lovely story

Now, where's the god?

Weren't you reading closely? Try again:

So here we have a creature, with a brain maybe the size
of a grain of

Yahweh wuz here! Rock 'n roll 4ever! 2006

sand, and likely less than a year old, building something
any civil engineer would show with great pride.

Bwahaha!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo