Old 17-08-2006, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default How many here grow food gardens inside green house year round?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:35:23 -0500, wrote:

Anyone doing it?

Not many things will grow at 110°F which is what the temperature is in
mine right now (4:45pm). I am planning to start some tomatoes and
basil outside on the deck in the next few days. When it gets cool
enough I will move them into the greenhouse. I live in North
Carolina.
--
Susan N.