Old 17-08-2006, 10:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
J.C.[_1_] J.C.[_1_] is offline

Default What's your verdict?

wrote in message
"J.C." wrote:

Explain ok?

Explain what, the job fair or why I'd be gone.

why you'd be gone

Because it is hotter than two hells, flatter than a steamrolled pancake,
dustier than any desert, treeless as any shopping center parking lot and
expensive as any big city in the nation now. Other than that, it's really a
great place. And, I'm a born and raised Texan but the difference is that
I've been around the world a couple of times and been able to see what the
other places have to offer.

--
J.C.