Old 18-08-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default What's your verdict?

In article ,
"J.C." wrote:

What town are you close to? We're over around Eagle Lake, East Bernard
area.

Between Buda and New Braunfels. :-)

Well gollyyyyyyy, you've got the river to cool off in,

More than one actually.

all that cold beer to
drink,

Wine coolers.
Can't stand beer. G

you get to listen to Roger Creager every now and then. Me, all I've
got is rice fields, water moccasins, alligators, killer bees, dust, dust and
more dust and that danged POLKA MUSIC!!!

Heh. Between the German community in New Braunfels and the Hispanics in
the neighborhood, I get to hear that stuff too.

And the dance studio across the street keeps it's darned door open when
the weather is nice and TAP DANCES! That drives me up the friggin' wall.
sigh
--
Peace!
Om