Old 17-08-2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_1_] Pat Brennan[_1_] is offline

Default Orchid Photo Theft

"J Fortuna" wrote and I snipped:

..

So there must be another explanation for decline in participation in this
forum. How about the fact that newsgroups in general are an old mode of
communication? I have not been able to find statistics for all of
Usenet/Newsgroups but I bet that the overall numbers have declined over
the years.

RGO is available from several different gardening site. You do not have to
have a newsreader or even know what Usenet is to be part of RGO.