Old 17-08-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Orchid Photo Theft

Al,

You're right... by the time you get involved in a hot thread it is nearly
too late and already on the way out, but I will help out RGO on this one.
WE will re-energize this thread to make it a real scorcher. I love heated
threads (as all orchid vendors do) because the hotter the thread the hotter
the buying juices that rise up in the RGOers. My sales always go up in
these "times of trouble/confrontation"... and you know what I am talking
about Tonto.

Mick

PS, I am confused... is www.orchidexchange.com having a spectacular 20%
off sale right now this minute?