Old 17-08-2006, 11:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Orchid Photo Theft

Sue,

Tsk, tsk... you are changing the carefully wrought subject of this entire
tread.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!!

Oooooo... I just love attention.

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:31:08 -0400, "Pat Brennan"
wrote:

RGO is available from several different gardening site. You do not have
have a newsreader or even know what Usenet is to be part of RGO.

Now that is the archive I would like to shoot down. Why should some
other group reproduce our discussion as their own material?
Periodically we get e-mail from someone who has read this "archive" as
a live post on a garden forum.

They are also the reason our posters are down. There must be 6-10
forums that purport to cover the subject of orchids and each tries to
act as if they are the ONLY source of reliable information. We even
had a kid in the OS start one and complain because we did not want to
sign in and be monitored.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids