Old 17-08-2006, 08:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
mike[_1_] mike[_1_] is offline

Default anyone own a "water wiggler?"

yes sir,

i did ask on rec. birds but i also thought that folks who take the time and
trouble to put a pond in their yard might also be prone to having a birdbath
also.

mike

"Köi-Lö" $##$$@$##$$.#$$ wrote in message
*Note: I am again being impersonated by a troll, so there are two
"Koi-Los" on this NG.

"mike" wrote in message
. ..
hi,

i have seen these devices advertised. they supposedley lightly agitate
the
water in birdbaths thus preventing mosquitoes from laying eggs and also
attracting birds through the motion of the water.

Perhaps asking this on one of the "bird" Newsgroups would bring more
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
All rude and/or obscene messages posted in my
name are by my impersonator.