Old 17-08-2006, 07:58 PM posted to austin.gardening
BJ in Texas BJ in Texas is offline

Default Food refuse

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
|| In article ,
|| Jangchub wrote:
||| Good luck. You are creating conditions for pathogens which
||| are toxic
||| to soil biota as well as human biota.
|| Agreed... The stench is from anaerobic fermentation.
|| This is not good.
|| He really really really needs to do some googling on proper
|| composting!
|| Just because his parents did it does not make it a good
|| thing. :-)
|| That is something I've had to learn during the human
|| maturation process. Sometimes mom and dad were actually
|| wrong. G --
|| Peace!
|| Om

Next thing you will be telling me that not everything I read on
the internet is true.

BJ :-)
"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts,
and murders itself. There was never a democracy yet that did not
commit suicide." -- John Adams

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html
http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/