Old 17-08-2006, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default storing or preserving chilli's

Sue wrote:
Storing or preserving chilli's what?

Sue W.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Gardening_Convert" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have grown several chilli's plants 'Bolivian Rainbow chilli's' which
have produced hundreds of small chilli's which are just starting to
ripen.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to store or preserve these
chilli's ?

Greengrocer's are welcome in URG, top-posting by brain old my confuse
don't they if Especially.

Mike.