Old 17-08-2006, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Straw or sawdust - in with horse manure

"Dwayne" wrote in message
They would both be a good choice as long as you put it in a pile and left
it for at least a year before putting it on the garden. The straw we get
here and the horse manure will have seeds in them that will come up in
your garden, if you dont give them time to sprout and die before suing
them.

Dwayne (from Kansas)

Look Dwayne, we are Brits and do not really go in for all this litigation
that you lot like so much:-)