Old 18-08-2006, 01:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Orchid Photo Theft

Sue,

Awwww.... isn't this precious? Now Joe "the white knight" has ridden into
RGO to defend you the (new) damsel in distress. I do wonder if he might be
making a play for your sweet affections?... or at least a couple of Sharry
Babies?

Mick

PS, Joe LMAO (Lame Moron Acting Out in Baytown) let me tell your something.
Sue is no wandering-in soul on RGO. Sue has been around RGO way longer than
you have and will be here way longer once you've left after realizing you
are nothing but a misguided stiff neck stick-in-the-mud. And she certainly
does not need your puny help. Ha-ha... you are a hoot. Until then eat
shit.

"jtill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, you sure get the attention...and defence. Like one poster said,
all the orchid problems have been solved, so all the excitement left is
for them to gather round and watch you beat up another poster.
Get off Sue's back, she just wandered in here from Sanity,

Joe T
LMAO in Baytown