Old 18-08-2006, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike in Spain[_1_] Mike in Spain[_1_] is offline

Default is this a clematis

eddyjack wrote:
hi all i am a newbie i live in northeast of england i am looking for a
little help i have this plant in my garden and am not sure if it is a
clematis or not could anyone identify it for me what variety it is and
a little information about it any help would be much appreciated thanks

|Filename: flower.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2917|

eddyjack

It's not a clematis but a passion flower. Is it outdoors as the North
east seems a bit too far north for it to survive reliably outdoors,
some are quite hardy, but the majority of the passiflora are frost
tender.
Mike