Old 18-08-2006, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Ranger The Ranger is offline

Default How many here grow food gardens inside green house year round?

wrote in message
From what I gather here..... it sound like growing a
food garden all year round is just impossible without a
significant investment in infrastructure

I guess I better move to Big Island Hawaii and do it
there! g

There's the "Pay me now or pay me later" axiom. Moving to -- and then
living in -- Hawaii would take that infrastructure investment, and then
some. G

The Ranger
--
Greeks like me have a basic flaw - we tend to build watches when people
only want the time.