Old 18-08-2006, 06:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
J.C.[_1_] J.C.[_1_] is offline

Default What's your verdict?

wrote in message
"J.C." wrote:

why you'd be gone

Because it is hotter than two hells, flatter than a steamrolled pancake,
dustier than any desert, treeless as any shopping center parking lot and
expensive as any big city in the nation now. Other than that, it's really
great place. And, I'm a born and raised Texan but the difference is that
I've been around the world a couple of times and been able to see what the
other places have to offer.

I see now

You live in Houston, correct?

Nope. I'm 77 miles southwest of Houston.

And you feel the Rio Grande valley is even better place
climate wise to live than Houston, correct?

Nope. About the only place I think that is better than Houston climatewise
is anywhere north of Houston. G

--
J.C.