Old 18-08-2006, 07:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mark Longo Mark Longo is offline

Default 21 inch self-propelled mower WITH power reverse?

"dave" wrote in message
is there such a thing as a 21 inch lawnmower -with- a 'power reverse' and
bagger capability? or, what's the -smallest- bagger mower I can buy
that -has- a 'power reverse' feature?

thanks bunches for info :-)

toolie

--
ps - replies by e-mail, if any, please remove the weirdstuff from my
address before you click 'send' thanks :-)

Hi Dave,

Have you seen the auttomated lawn mowing systems yet. I've been using a
RoboMower for over 3 years and love it. I don't know what your application
is, but if you haven't seen it you might be interested in it. It's kind of
pricy if you're comparing to a regular lawn mower, but it isn't a regular
lawn mower as it is fully automatic. Take a look at
http://www.colorado-robotics.com for some info on it. I would guess you are
in Texas (cox network) but this site can give you some info anyway.

Hope this helps.