Old 18-08-2006, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Nutmeg tree

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
ups.com...

Brian wrote:

[...]
This is a quite common name for Leycesteria formosa and is
still
used by many elderly~ and myself when I can't remember!!

"Chinese nutmeg" to me. I've never grown it: do the fruits at all
resemble nutmegs in smell or use?

--
Mike.

Why you no grow me L.formosa? Is it cos I is common.
I am reliable, oriental looking and I give you good time big boy.
LF and other beauties await you at:-
www.buyawife.con
ps. I taste of Toffee

Mmm! I can resist anything except temptation. Just as soon as I get
another garden, my delicious little oriental!

--
Mike.