Old 19-03-2003, 09:20 PM
SugarChile

Default tomato pollination

I think I'm lucky when I *do* see one 8-). I think they are interesting and
cool looking caterpillars, very impressive to come across. I only see one
or two every few years, and I gladly sacrifice some tomato foliage and fruit
to watch them for a couple of days. With the work of the birds and the
wasps, I've never had what I would consider an infestation.

Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
You know, I keep reading and hearing about tomato hornworms.
But I've never actually SEEN one, and I've never seen any
other insect-damage to tomatoes either. (I've grown
tomatoes for about 25 years, in four different states and
one Canadian province.)

Maybe I've just been lucky.

Pat