Old 19-08-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Crowe and the services?

"Mike" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...
Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one
of
the 3 services?

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has recently
admitted this is untrue, so maybe he has never been a member of any of
the
services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his

cruises?

I fail to understand why you have not got the Police involved in all of
this, just to back you up and prove just how right you are in your
predictions.

Why have you never reported me to the Police?

Or Inland Revenue?

Odd that.

Mike
Oh by the way,
The truth will prevail ;-))

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

If you are able to get away with scamming ex service people, then I wish you
the best of luck! Murderers in the pay of the state are not really my
favourite type of person!