Old 19-08-2006, 08:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default How many here grow food gardens inside green house year round?

"The Cook" wrote in message Perhaps your
experience would help the rest of us more if you said what your
climate is.

I did mention in my first response to the OP that I lived in North
Carolina. To be more specific I live in the western part of the state
in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Latitude: 36.26 N,
Longitude: 80.85 W. I can be on the Blue Ridge Parkway in 25 minutes.
The climate is moderate. Average first frost in the spring is May 1
and average last frost in the fall is November 1. We get freezing
temperatures and snow in the winter but not constantly. In the summer
it gets as hot as 100°F on occasion.

Does that give you enough information?
--
Susan N.