Old 19-08-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc bobc is offline

Default Angreacum calceolus and Den. forbesii

Hello everybody!
I hope this note finds each of you in good health and spirits!

These two plants are giving me much trouble. I just can't seem to find
a good spot for them.
When I keep them in bright light the leaves burn at the edges as though
it's too dry, and in shade the dendrobium gets floppy. They are both
potted in bark and I'm watering them like a cattleya. I am cosidering
mounting the Angraecum (it was suggested before) since I have a Soph.
cernus and a Den biggibum, which are mounted and doing well. But I'm
still not sure how much light to give them.
I'm gonna keep trying, since they are, at the least, still alive. I've
had them for about 18 months or so. I don't keep any records, and it's
hard for me to remember.
Anyway ... hope you all are having a great day! My life is just
wonderful and it's a blessing to be alive!
Bob