Old 19-08-2006, 05:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Mokara Salaya Red

Have you tried e-mailing Zen Gyo? I would guess they supplied the name and
might know the parentage. Kenni

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
I saw that too.

There seems to be a group of Mokaras that are Salaya Red and Salaya Gold.

Makes me really wonder what I have.

"Al" wrote in message
I must be slipping. There is an Ascocenda Salaya Red.

Ascocentrum x Vanda

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
I suspect this is another one of those crosses from SE Asia where they

did
not register it with the RHS. I have another great Ascocendra that has
the
same problem.

Gene

"Al" wrote in message
The closest I can get with wildcat is Mkra Sayan, but it probably
would
not
be red.