Old 19-08-2006, 03:25 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default How Long for Weed b Gon

wrote:
One day later and no dead weeds. How long must
I wait? I'm spot spraying with that Ortho product which is
now three years old. Does that stuff die in the bottle? I split
it three years ago into 4, 4 ounce glass bottles. Dan

It usually takes several days to have any significant effect and a week
to 10 days to kill. Some harder to kill weeds require 2 applications.
And of course on some weeds, like crabgrass, it doesn't work at all.
I've used product that was many years old and it still worked fine.