Old 19-08-2006, 10:11 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Zoab Zoab is offline

Default For Mike Crowe

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message
Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every
group where he has made his odious presence felt, often
with posts which generally attack others, and suggest he
himself is omnipotent, and pretty much knows the answer
to everything................

Ken.

Whatever are you trying to prove. Every time you post you
make an even bigger prick of yourself. Do try to grow up.
What happened to the meeting face to face that you
promised me, you are a bottleless pratt, Having seen you
several times I can understand why you always fall down
on an invitation to have a face to face meeting with
anyone. You are a despicable little wimp who needs to be
stepped on like the a bug that you are.

Bryan

If thats true why didnt you step on me yourself? But I
guess that anyone who feels able to make posts supportive
of child abusers on here, doesnt really have a lot of
"bottle" themselves!

I would be interested to see any reference of mine in
support of child abusers, they are the scum of the earth and
almost as detestable as you. I did promise myself that I
would not get involved with your stupid posts, I must try to
keep that promise. You are a very sick person, I urge you to
get some help.

Bryan