Old 19-08-2006, 10:10 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Crowe and the services?

"Fisherman" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...
Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one
of the 3 services?

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has recently
admitted this is untrue, so maybe he has never been a member of any of
the services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his
cruises?

Mike Crowe was in the Navy but wasnt a real sailor. He was in HMS
Collingwood that is a shore training base. He spent a bit of time on ships
in home waters but not proper sea time. He must have been very unhappy at
sea because loudmouths like him werent popular below decks. Imagine being
stuck in a tin box with him 24 hours a day. There were lots of ways of
making his sort feel unwanted and I reckon he found most of them.
I dont think he takes any of the money from these clubs. He just does them
to feel important and try to make friends. I still want him to say why he
thinks hes so unpopular everywhere he goes.

You are right about him being unpopular..............I have never noticed
anyone offering him any support, or agreeing with the nonsense he generally
posts!