Old 19-08-2006, 11:54 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default For Mike Crowe

"Zoab" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...

"Zoab" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message
Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he has
made his odious presence felt, often with posts which generally attack
others, and suggest he himself is omnipotent, and pretty much knows the
answer to everything................

Ken.
Whatever are you trying to prove. Every time you post you make an even
bigger prick of yourself. Do try to grow up. What happened to the
meeting face to face that you promised me, you are a bottleless pratt,
Having seen you several times I can understand why you always fall down
on an invitation to have a face to face meeting with anyone. You are a
despicable little wimp who needs to be stepped on like the a bug that
you are.

Bryan

If thats true why didnt you step on me yourself? But I guess that anyone
who feels able to make posts supportive of child abusers on here, doesnt
really have a lot of "bottle" themselves!

I would be interested to see any reference of mine in support of child
abusers, they are the scum of the earth and almost as detestable as you. I
did promise myself that I would not get involved with your stupid posts, I
must try to keep that promise. You are a very sick person, I urge you to
get some help.

Bryan

The child abuser in question is a former Judge, who used to live in
Winchester.

He avoided much more serious charges being brought against him, after he was
warned in advance of being paid a visit by the police.

In this case the person involved had been downloading extreme hard core
kiddie porn from US web sites, and had paid for this using his credit card.

In common with Kenneth Noye, who got away with murdering a police officer, I
would have thought the Winchester nonce was very glad he was a mason, and
got a friendly warning from a friend on the force!

This type of thing goes far beyond silly trolling on here, and is genuinely
reflective of serious problems within our society that allows this sort of
thing to continue to go on, eliciting little or none adverse comment.

Bryan feels that merely by suggesting this person is not a mason (he is 101%
certain), and posting ridiculous piffle to back this up, that discussion of
the matter will cease...........