Old 19-08-2006, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Wasps again

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
How would you deal with a wasps' nest in the ground, under a huge
lavender bush, in a smallish garden where two dogs want to romp?

My son has this problem and discovered the wasps on return from 2
weeks holiday. He is starting with running the hose into the hole,
but so far to little effect.
Has anyone any experience of dealing with this?
Can anyone recommend a spray or other treatment?
TIA
Pam in Bristol

Loads of info here Pam:
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pe...-rid-of-wasps/

I've dealt with one in a hollow wall by using a spray with a long nozzle -
can't recall the make. it came from the garden centre.

Do be careful if you have a go at it.

jenny

Remeber to do it at dusk or dawn when they're least active.