Old 20-08-2006, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jan Flora Jan Flora is offline

Default How many here grow food gardens inside green house year round?

In article ,
wrote:

The Cook wrote:

Where do you live?. Does anyone near you grow vegetables? If so, go
talk to them.

I live in north Missouri

From what I gather here..... it sound like growing a
food garden all year round is just impossible without a
significant investment in infrastructure

I guess I better move to Big Island Hawaii and do it
there! g

Naw. They don't have any topsoil and the weather never
gets cold enough to grow rhubarb, raspberries and other
good stuff.

Just visit Hawaii when you can : )

Jan, in Alaska

--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.