Old 19-08-2006, 11:16 PM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather Geoff & Heather is offline

Default deformed oranges

Are you sure they are not pumpkins ? :-)

"Yvonne" wrote in message ...
Does anyone know why my washington navel oranges are looking like this?
Could someone hazard a guess?

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/ivosha/

They used to look quite normal until this year. The tree is around twenty
five years old, grown in clay soil, watered (although there is nothing
like 'real' rain) and fertilised, and regularly pruned. We don't know what
they taste like because only the dog will eat them.

(my email address is completely fake so please don't send personal