Old 20-08-2006, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
THURSTON ACKERMAN THURSTON ACKERMAN is offline

Default Cobcord Grape arbor

FamilyNet International Newsgate

Ten years ago I planted several cuttings from a family homestead
arbor that has developed into a fine 8 by 10 foot arbor that
produced fine bunchs of fruit several years ago; but the past
three or four years have beeb dissappointing to say the least.

Last fall I followed some other advice to cut the branchs back
very heavily to foster more fruiting has been a dissappoinment.
I have been fertilizing with Peter's all purpase water soluble
plant food that works quite well for our tomato plants, in pots
or the ground. It is comprized of 20% portions of nitrogen,
phosphates and soluble potash.

I have known this varity of concords to be good fruit producers
for over 80 years. How can I encourage them to produce more please;

Stay young, OldAck

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ Jury=12 persons chosen to decide who has a better lawyer.

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org