Old 20-08-2006, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Tetanus Shots - Important !

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from FragileWarrior contains these
words:

Someone I know got stung by a bee ( about 6 to 8 weeks back). He
did not get a tetanus shot. He constantly complains about feeling
uneasy and tense. Is it possible that he may be infected with
tetanus and is there anything he can do now about it.

Uneasy and tense, is he? Sounds like he's spending too much time
worrying about a little bee sting that happened two months ago. Tell
him to chill.

Although it won't be related to a bee sting two months ago, there
are medical conditions which can present as feeling uneasy and tense
(and should not be ignored). So he should consult his doctor, if only
to rule out other problems.

Janet.

According to my research almost every adult in the entire world reports
feeling "uneasy and tense" at some time. Those who constantly worry
about small events that are easily remedied without asking strangers on
Usenet have a higher incidence of these feelings.

Really. I have the documentation right here.