Old 20-08-2006, 11:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Tetanus Shots - Important !

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from FragileWarrior contains these
words:

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from FragileWarrior contains
these words:

Someone I know got stung by a bee ( about 6 to 8 weeks back).
He did not get a tetanus shot. He constantly complains about
feeling uneasy and tense. Is it possible that he may be
infected with tetanus and is there anything he can do now about
it.

Uneasy and tense, is he? Sounds like he's spending too much time
worrying about a little bee sting that happened two months ago.
Tell him to chill.

Although it won't be related to a bee sting two months ago,
there
are medical conditions which can present as feeling uneasy and
tense (and should not be ignored). So he should consult his
doctor, if only to rule out other problems.

Janet.

According to my research almost every adult in the entire world
reports feeling "uneasy and tense" at some time.

Of course; but not usually constantly over months. We don't know
if
he's speaking of emotional feelings or physical sensations. There are
biochemical and hormonal imbalances which may produce those physical
sensations. Someone who has constant psychological tension and
feelings of unease,r (has maybe spent a couple of months in a state
of
irrational anxiety which is completely unlike their usual self, with
no
obvious life stress to account for it it) may also, still be in need
of medical consultation.

Janet.

Or he may be a big ol' troll.