Old 21-08-2006, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
higgledy higgledy is offline

Default my town is run by commies!

John McGaw wrote:

There is a cost beyond the obvious when one decides to live in a
built-up area -- you are at the mercy of your neighbors and if the
neighbors decided that tight governmental controls are good then you are
virtually powerless to stop them.

This why I get so ****ed. The town approved 2 huge develpoments that
doubled the town's population in only five years. We went from less
than 2200 residents to over 4000 since 2000! Now, we are having water
problems, thanks for all the planning. My town WAS a decent place to
live.

Oh, the greatest irony is the ordiance effects in-ground irrigation not
above ground.