Old 21-08-2006, 12:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,triangle.general
john[_2_] john[_2_] is offline

Default Riding Lawn Mower Advice

me wrote:
I need a new 42" riding mower.

I'd like to have a 9'ish bushel bagger so how many horses do I need?

I do not want bells and whistles. I want a mower that will last about 10
years and cut grass. That's it. I don't care about a cup holder or
automatic transmissions or even headlights. Give me a good engine and a
solid deck and I'm a happy camper.

Any advice on what mower will fit the bill.

Also, any ideas on what time of year they go on sale?

Thank you for your time and your advice.

CD

Nothing runs like a Deere....a commercial Deere that is.