Old 21-08-2006, 11:09 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
thomas p. thomas p. is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

Jangchub wrote:
On 20 Aug 2006 09:50:57 -0700, "Chris H. Fleming"
wrote:

snip

snip

I do get annoyed within my thoughts when people either blame or give
thanks to an invisible man in the sky. I shrivel up when I'm anywhere
and people are discussing that.

As for believers who harrass non believers, I would ignore them. It's
a problem IMO when someone has to or tends to defend a position as
fact. When asked about reincarnation and if science disproved it, The
Dalai Lama simply said, "Then we will get rid of it immediately!"

The more relevant question would be why teach something for which there
is no objective reason to believe is true?