Old 21-08-2006, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Growing Orchids in Seattle

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:07:31 GMT, "CJD" wrote:

This is wonderful info. I will definitely be looking into that for her.
Thank you so much.
I would think Google would be flattered to become the generic name for using
a search engine. )

But once they become *generic* they loose the copyright unless they
fight every step of the way. That is why facial tissue is Kleenex
here and hardly ever tied to Kimberly Clark or capitalized.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids