Old 20-08-2006, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default Tree ID please

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
This one is really annoying me. I half know what you are talking about but
no joy. My initial reaction was some form of Cercidiphyllum, because of
the round leaves.
I have only seen your recent posts (thought you had departed to the great
compost heap up/down there) since I unblocked your very common email
address (hint)

The false e-mail address I use was originally designed to prevent spammers
getting your real address and that's why a few of us still use it.
Unfortunately some of the trolls use it to cause more confusion knowing that
people will put them, at therefore it, into their Blocked Senders List.
It's why I now simply Delete posts and don't use the BSL much at all.
I'll take a look at what alternative I can use, I think my ISP has some
throwaway addresses to use.

The top-level domain .invalid was created for this purpose.

You can put your own name or slogan before the dot so that anyone who
wants to killfile you can do it on your individual merits.

--
Sue ]