Old 21-08-2006, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Wasps again

"David (in Normandy)" wrote in
message ...
He could try sticking a hosepipe down the hole and connecting it to the
exhaust of his car at night. I'd suggest he goes back into the house or
locks himself in the car while trying this, though. I do know people for
whom this has worked on moles, once they stopped up all the holes, of
course.
Sacha

This might just cure my mole problem! I have tried everything else. I'll
give feedback in a few days to say if it has worked or not.

Do take care not to melt the end of the hosepipe. Ideally you need an
inefficient (non green) engine that belches loads of carbon Monoxide.
One final caution:- Moles do have burrows under sheds and outbuildings into
which CO may rise/seep