Old 21-08-2006, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] vulch@vulch.org is offline

Default Wasps again

"Alan Holmes" writes:

"David (in Normandy)" wrote in
message ...

I wonder if Derris dust or Petrol will work on moles ;-) A number
of hills keep appearing amongst my leek patch. I've tried mole
traps and earthworms treated with special mole poison. I've also
tried old cooking oil down the holes to no avail and urine - it is
supposed to frighten them off thinking a large predator lives
there. Perhaps its time to up the stakes and go for a gallon of
petrol and a long fuse :-()) ? I've got more moles than MI5 !

Worth a try, but I think I'd o for a lot less than a gallon!(:-)

And leave out the fuse!

You need the Rodenator Pro (TM)
http://www.rodenator.com/products2.htm#rodenator

Watch the videos...