Old 21-08-2006, 10:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,triangle.general
me[_2_] me[_2_] is offline

Default Riding Lawn Mower Advice

"Susan Hogarth" wrote in message
ups.com...
me wrote:
I need a new 42" riding mower. ...

Not sure what 'new' means; woudl you consider a used mower? If so,
your
choice will be a bit more limited. I do think used is a good option.

- Susan (still thrilled over my recent aquisition of a FREE 8HP
chipper! Love the Land Shark!)

I dunno, I have this vision of the end of Fargo...........

Anyway, if I were looking for a good used mower I would certainly be
browsing the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill (and Cary too!) Craig's List
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ classifieds.