Old 22-08-2006, 01:35 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default And some people say there's no God..........

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:58:50 +0930, Michael Gray
wrote:

Except that Theists steal my money, in the form of tax exemption.
They get preferential treatment in the law.
They can force me to choose between going to one of their wars, or
face punishment.
The direct an palpable effects are legion, and very real.
I do not have to lift a finger, nor even squeak about atheism to have
my taxes stolen from me and given to fund church officials and
directly enable them to sexually and mentally molest my children.

This is a whole other subject. By the way, I have been misspelling
"aetheist." I picture in my head "aerobic" and it comes out. Anyway,
I am in full agreement with you, but this is a program as a result of
the U.S. and its current administration.

Our president is a fanatic, maybe even evil. This faith based
initiative is complete shit and we all know it, including him. How
much money has this program given to anyone outside of fundamental
Christian churches? That's easy, none.

I can't really argue because everything you said is true, so we agree
on this.