Old 22-08-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Weed Dragon

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
ps.com...

Mary Fisher wrote:
[...]
We're going to give a try with the flame thrower, well aware that it will
have to be repeated, possibly several times. The roots will certainly die
if
top growth is not allowed to develop.

and also:
if it isn't suitable
I'd like to know what other solutions people here can suggest.

and also:
sigh

From what this thread suggests about your temper, remind the nearest

and dearest not to be around during your experiments! (My own n. and d.
didn't enjoy being within half a mile of me when I tried a paraffin
one.) Good luck, anyhow.

Paraffin isn't the same as gas but I didn't say that _I_ would use it :-)

Wot, me work??

Mary
by the way, you don't believe everything you read on ngs do you? You have to
learn to judge for yourself.

--
Mike.