Old 22-08-2006, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Stockdale Peter Stockdale is offline

Default Wasps again

"Ron Clark" wrote in message

I recently cleared a wasp nest overnight. It was under the eaves of
next door's roof. I used three bursts of Nippon Wasp Nest destroyer
(foam aerosol) which you can direct into the nest entrance from up to
3 metres away. Available in garden centres. I have previously used a
similar product (RAID) which cleared out a nest in a roof space over
my front porch.

They do not like it up 'em. Spray hard and run. Then give them a
second burst for luck after a couple of hours. Works for me.
--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³

Nippon - that's the stuff as I referred to in my original response.
Worked for me as well.
Cover up well - do not run - stroll away !!
Petrol etc remedies are for those who want to destroy other life and
themselves as well !!!

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com